Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday

Morning Run

Ah yes, the 4:30 am run followed by swimming. Ran 5 miles @ 8:58 pace. A little chilly out there this morning, 75 degrees with 90% humidity... not a lot of traffic on my route but just enough so that I feel like someone would see me if I had a problem. My route is along major roads for the most part. I'm doing 5 miles and then maybe running 5 or 6 again tonight after work.

Here are my splits:
1 9:24
2 7:58
3 9:19
4 9:05
5 9:01

Not sure what the heck got into me during that second mile :-) I ran in the Air Zoom Hayward shoes. WOW what a great shoe. If you liked the Skylon this is the closest to that they come, sort of a cross between the Air Mariah and the Skylon. Light and cushioned. Maybe I'll run in my son's Brooks Beast pair this afternoon just for a change of pace

No comments: