Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday (week later)

Sorry - computer problems.

Basically just been taking it easy on my runs. Some easy runs last week, some walking, going to the gym, etc. Ran 5.7 on Sunday, 2.1 on Monday then 5.7 again tonight, and I think my legs are feeling normal again. For a while they were very heavy and my left hamstring was very tight. Just needed to work through it.

Got a new pair of shoes. I'll be running mostly around Lake Heath for a month or so after work, so I picked up a pair of Asics Trail Attack 4 shoes, since I wanted a shoe to wear strictly off-road. These shoes are neutral and have the off-road sole, plus they use SpEVA for the midsole material. I am one of the runners who prefer Asics' SpEVA material over the newer SoLyte material, so I was happy when I saw these Trail Attacks in stock at Below The Knee and picked them up on Sunday while I was at work. I'll write a full review on them shortly.

Plan is to pick up some more miles this week and then run 12 very easy miles on Saturday morning. I'm loving the time change and the warmer weather.

No comments: