Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday

Great Early Morning Run

Once the pouring rain stopped, I headed out for a run- 4:30 am - and it was just absolutely perfect. 68 degrees, 8mph wind, the roads were wet, no traffic, I had the whole place to myself (mostly)... just awesome. It's supposed to be near freezing tomorrow morning, so I'm glad I enjoyed maybe the last of the warm weather.

7.28 miles
1:05:23 = avg 8:59
average pace = 9:00
1035 calories

Someone was asking me if I was trying to lose weight. I'm not. I'm just trying to be more consistent with my running and my workouts in general. My body fat percentage is going down, but I weigh 180 lbs and vary between 175-180 mostly. I drink the Target store's Weight Loss Shake, usually 2 or 3 each morning since it's a great way to get about 800 good calories evenly spaced out after running. I usually drink 1 at 6am, then on my way to work, and sometimes another 1 around 8 am. The carbs to protein ratio is very good and they are 60 cents each :-)

No comments: