Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday

Ran 4 miles yesterday, and then I ran 6.5 this morning.  I think I'll try to do 7 miles easy in the mornings for a bit until I feel back to my old self.
 
Lift weights tonight.
 
Rick leaves for his ROTC summer camp next week, so I can change my schedule back.  I've been lifting with him instead of cycling... but I really have enjoyed getting stronger.  I  am going to think about my new training program. Here are the things I want to do, in order:
 
-run
-lift
-swim
-bike
 
I'll work on a schedule for it post it tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

have you decided if you are going to run the 5k tomorrow?

mike said...

Not sure yet. I have a social commitment... That's the problem with running at 8pm on a Saturday night! I'd really like to do the race, even if I am a little out of shape right now. It's great to get out there and enjoy the atmosphere and the company of other runners.