Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday

5am gym workout this morning: incline bench, bench, curls, dips, ham/glute abs machine, dumbbell shoulder extensions.... 
 
At lunch, I ran 5.2 miles at North Marina Riverwalk: 
75°F
Cloudy
Wind: E at 13 mph
Humidity: 65%
 
Probably walk tonight again w/ my wife (2.2 miles), which we do each night w/ the dog unless the weather is bad.
 
Will run tomorrow AM
 
I had some major trauma in my life:  2 weeks ago, I misplaced the charger for my Garmin!  I've searched everywhere-  the only thing I can think of is that I took it to work on a Saturday after a run, and placed it in a bag along with some food. After eating the food, I threw the bag away. So I haven't been able to use it for 2 weeks. The ForeRunner 201 and I go back a long way.
 
Today I found an old phone charger that works on my Garmin!  it's 7volt DC instead of 5volt DC, but it charged it up.  :-)   back in business!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

crud!!!! I thought you almost had an out to buy the 305!!!!

mike said...

Me too... I really need the GPS. They've put a detour in at the Riverwalk, so all I can do is guess at my distance there. Plus, I've changed my morning running route...

I'd love to have the 305 but... I'm making myself use the 201 until it breaks :-)