Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tuesday

Lunch run = 5 miles

It was 20 something degrees here Tuesday morning so I decided on a lunch run ;-)

At least by then the sun was out, and it was in the upper 40s... I am such a wuss.

5.04 miles at the North Marina Riverwalk, which is basically out and back twice with a little extra thrown in. There is a 1/2 mile hill at the end, so i like to do this run a couple of times per week. My average pace today was 8:46

Something I've noticed is that as the distance of my long runs goes up, my normal easy runs get faster.

My son is home from college for a few days, so we'll run the same course at lunch today, then run on the main Riverwalk (River Club start point) Thursday and Friday mornings. He thinks he can run 6 miles and maybe more, so i'll probably do 10 miles each of those days. I'm just glad he's home and that we can run together.

No comments: