Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday

4:30 am run

Didn't run yesterday due to rain and lightning. This morning was 54 degrees with 5-10 mph winds. Pretty nice. L/S sphere tshirt, tights, cap, gloves (came off at 2 miles). Ran in the Gel Nimbus. 7.68 miles at avg pace = 9:22

Was telling someone yesterday that not too long ago I thought that I'd never get back to where I was comfortably running 6 miles a day. That just seemed like an impossible goal. Now I would hardly consider limiting myself to just 6 miles a day.

This morning was a great run. I ran with a straight spine the whole way and with a midfoot strike the whole way... just sort of droned on and went past my usual halfway point. i think 8 miles might be the standard morning run from now on, if I can get out the door a little earlier.

No comments: