Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday

8.1 miles on the Riverwalk.

A little warmer... I weighed 176.6 when I started the run, and 175.6 when I got home. I drank about 40 ounces of fluid during the run. The humidity was at 80%. I took the Camelbak this morning just to get used to it, but I was very glad that I brought it with me. I took off my shirt at the turnaround point and stuffed it into the pack.

I wish I had a way to ftp from my treo. I'll be at Below The Knee today and I just noticed that the new Air Vomero is here, also the Zoom Elite and in the women's, the Air Zoom 100 +
All of these are outfitted for the Nike+ system. Pretty nice running shoes!

I've really been paying attention to keeping my back straight. I think when I get tired, I tend to bend at the waist and aggravate my hip soreness. So far so good with the hip.

I've been doing one ab exercise in particular that has really helped the hip flexor pain and tightness. You can see on the Crossfit site, just go to the demo exercises. It's called the 'Glute-Ham Sit Up'. Just go to demos when you're at the site.

No comments: