Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday

No more lunch runs! I did 5 miles at lunch today and about passed out in the shower afterwards. Crikey it was hot- 90 degrees and about 55% humidity - between that and the hills... I had to hold on to the showerhead and was thinking that eventually I'd wake up and find the HR folks talking to me about a different work environment. Last summer I had to sit down in the shower once because I felt woozy

But of course, next Monday's lunch run will be a lot better.

Has anyone run in the Gel Stratus? It looks really good to me. SpEVA midsole... light and cushiony... I'm looking for something to alternate with my Air Zoom Haywards. Right now I like the DS Trainer, but I have high arches and am a bit of a supinator. I just saw these at the store last week. Anyone?


more information from the Asics site

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I know nothing of the stratus but I really like the Nimbus 9. I did have a bit of a problem with the right shoe rubbing the inside of my heel causeing a small blister but that seems to ahve gone away.