Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mon-Tues-Wed

Have you read the Runner's World article on General Petraeus? Wow. He took his staff on a 5.7 mile run and averaged less than 6-minute miles... then did 17 reps on the pullup bar where he touched his feet to the bar... pretty amazing. Read it if you get a chance.

So after reading that on Sunday, I'm doing the Crossfit 'knees to elbows' exercise in between decline bench and bench sets at the gym. I still did a couple of sets of the glute-ham situps. I can do 10 of the knees-to-elbows. I'll just keep doing them and see how much I can improve.

Mon- weights, no running
Tue- core, 6 mile run
Wed= weights, 6 mile run, maybe 1 mile swim added tonight

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I read that article and was amazed also. I would hate to be the report that has to go and interview him! LOL