Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday

Got to the Riverwalk at 6:30 this morning, running a bit late. I saw quite a lot of Columbus Roadrunners running club folks at Rotary Park, then saw another big group of runners coming from the River Club area... so it was pretty busy.

I went out 6.5 miles & turned around. I didn't run many miles this week, but I've promised myself to do better next week.

When I get in the habit of lunch runs, or evening runs, my mileage goes down. I have to run in the mornings & then add other workouts to that in the remainder of the day. So my goal for next week: 5 runs totalling 40+ miles, swimming & weights.

The AirDrive earphones are working great. Half marathon distance today, 18 miles last Saturday, never once had to adjust the earpieces and I could talk to people while listening to my music. It's pretty amazing that you can hear all the ambient sounds while listening to your mp3 player with these earphones.

No comments: