Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tuesday

Lower body & abs at the gym in the AM, plus 1 mile swim at lunch. The new goggles are working, my last pair were old and really messed up. Had a work commitment last night.

*****warning: nerd alert******

in other news, I finally got off my butt and forwarded the Treo 700p phone number to my Blackberry Curve, so it will answer both numbers. Since I run a blackberry server and a Windows Sync Enterprise Server I need to have both phones up and running all the time to help monitor the servers. But it's an embuggerance to carry both phones,and now I just have to carry the Curve. I can leave the Treo charged up in my bag, or whatever.

I can post photos from the Treo directly to this page by emailing a certain address. They automatically show up here. The Blackberry Curve, on the other hand, has a different phone number and in fact my Curve photos go to a different site. My goal is to get that fixed so that I can post pictures from the Curve straight here. The Curve's camera is better than the one on my Treo.

No comments: