Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day - Resolutions

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face." -Eleanor Roosevelt

6.4 mile run today. Sunny but windy. Tomorrow and Thursday will be similar.

It's 2008 now, and I need to get busy with my plans for the year.

HOUSECLEANING:
1. Need to start new running log.
a. The Runners World online training log. I am going to use this one in 2008 along with an excel log that I can keep on my PC. This is my Runners World log. So far, it only has Monday's run :-(
b. The Thinnmann.com excel log (not ready for 2008 yet). I used this one in 2007. He put it online on 1-09-2007 last year.
c. The David Hays excel training log. I've used this one in the past.

GOALS FOR 2008:

1. Run 2000+ miles
2. Run 2 marathons
3. Complete a 50K run
4. Ride 2000 miles on the bike
5. Swim 200 miles
6. Run 30 days in a row, no run less than 3 miles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you tried the Sportstracks log? I downloaded this one and it sems to be a good one. What do you think?