Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wednesday

"When I first started running, I was so embarrassed, I'd walk when cars passed me. I'd pretend I was looking at the flowers. " - Joan Benoit Samuelson

Boy, ain't that the truth... I was followed by an ambulence once for a couple of blocks, I guess because some concerned citizen had called to tell them about the staggering old man in the road. After that, I tried to run on trails so nobody would see me.

ok, so Wednesday: 1 mile swim. I ran Sun-Mon-Tues and swam yesterday, basically to give my right foot some rest- I still have some arch pain.

It's supposed to rain tonight, so I'll try to run at lunch. Hope that works out.

***I put the link to Podrunner up in the links area***

This is my current short run playlist:

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Echo And The Bunnyman - Stormy Weather
Santana - No One to Depend On
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
MIA - Paper Planes
Guster - Satellite
The Rolling Stones - paint it black
Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
Joan Osbourne - What if God Was One of Us
The Rolling Stones - Shattered
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks
Santana - Smooth (Ft. Rob Thomas)

No comments: