Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday

Ran this morning at 4:30am. I need to get back into the morning run routine, so this week is it for me. 5.2 miles. It was 49 degrees out. I've had frostbite before and my hands get cold even in relatively mild weather, so I wore gloves. Also the SportHill loose-fit tights, longsleeve t-shirt, and a cap. Just about perfect for the weather.


Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, so it will be dark when I get home from work. My routine will be run in the morning, gym at night after work. The bad part is that the in the morning, I always had the entire free weights area to myself. Not so at night... usually a few others there with the same plans as me. I'll start at the gym tonight with just the leg extensions, hamstring curls, and ab exercises. I just hope it's not too crowded.

No comments: