Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday

Went to the gym this morning. 2 of us there in the free weight area... I know they're building a new YMCA downtown, and even though I'm looking forward to using a great new facility, I'm sure it will be a lot more crowded even at 5am. That part, I'm not looking forward to. Right now it's great: go in, turn on the radio to whatever station I want, then knock out a workout quickly without having to wait on anything. Try doing that at any other gym in town.

I'm going to try to run North Marina today at lunch if I can. If the weather holds out. If not, I'll run this evening.

My friend Skyles sent me a map of his run yesterday somewhere close to Boston. I guess he's traveling.

UPDATE: I drove to the Riverwalk (Rotary Park Entrance) and ran 8.2 miles after work, since my wife was going to a class at the new gym on Fort Benning. Weather was perfect. Groups of cyclists, but didn't see any other runners tonight. A couple of walkers.

No comments: