Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday

One more time doing the lunch 1.1 mile loop 5 times. I did use the Garmin "virtual training partner" today just to make it interesting. That little monochrome bastard was beating me until I warmed up and shot past his sorry butt around mile 2.

I may do that loop regularly now. It's sort of hilly but my knees aren't acting up, so I'll continue it. It's convenient to work so it saves both time and gas money. I can change, run, shower, and change again in just about an hour.

I did use my AirDrive headphones today again. I'll do the review on them this weekend, but I'm still very impressed. It's great to finally have something that I don't have to constantly re-adjust every 1/4 mile. And I can hear what's going on around me, which is nice on this loop since there's quite a bit of traffic. I could hear every car and still listen to the iPod.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember you mentioning your knee pain. I am having left knee pain now and need some advice on treatment going into a marathon. I do not think it is joint-related because the pain is right on the top of the knee cap on the surface of the knee. I think it is strained and inflamed ligaments. I have been icing it and taking ibuprofen. Where was your knee pain exactly and how have you treated it?