Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday

Weight & circuit training this morning at 5am:
1. Decline Bench (4 sets 8 reps)
2. Dumbell Flies (4 sets 8 reps)
3. Bench Press (4 sets 8 reps)
4. Circuit: 5 iterations of:
Crossfit ham-glute situps (20 reps)
Heavy bag work, left jab & straight right
Curls
Dips

Lunch run, 5.6 miles, around the 1.1 mile loop near where I work. Uphill 1/2 mile, downhill 1/2 mile, repeat etc. Monotonous save for my new AirDrive headphones which I am truly loving. I showed them off at work today and can verify that they fit large and small ears, since about half a dozen people tried them on. It's just great not to have to constantly adjust the earpiece during a run, and to be able to hear music and the noises that go along with running outdoors. I'll put together a review of them on Saturday or Sunday.

Got home and walked/ran my dog around the lake, 2.5 miles start to finish.

No comments: