Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday - Long Run Day

31° this morning at 5:30am... so I ended up running from the River Club to Fort Benning & back, by myself, for 20.5 miles @9:29 pace. I wanted to take it easy and test my foot out, and it felt good throughout the run. I think it's OK, but I'll keep using the insoles for awhile anyway, just in case.

I did renew my membership in the Columbus Roadrunners today. I didn't run in the Super Bowl 5K , but I went by the race after my run.

let's see...

I'd like to drop from 179 lbs down to about 175 by the end of February.

I got a new pair of swim goggles on Friday afternoon... can hardly wait to test them out in the pool on Monday. Photos & a review soon. It's funny how I swim so much, but have gone through a bunch of $8 goggles. I have used the Speedo Sprint & the Speedo Ultra anti-fog for years and years. My pair of Speedo Sprint is scratched and can barely seal now, so I needed some new ones badly. I fall into a rut of just using the same thing over and over. So these are new, and more expensive, and I'm excited to try them out.

I think I'll run a couple of laps around Lake Heath tomorrow after work, so I'll wind up w/ 44.3 miles for the week.

No comments: