Thursday, February 07, 2008

Swim Goggles

I got some new goggles, the Speedo Air Seal XR, a few days ago. I've used them twice so far and have really enjoyed them. Prior to these, I was using the Speedo Sprint & the Speedo Pro Anti-Fog. I have used the Sprint and the Pro Anti-Fog models since 1985, if that gives you any idea of what 'changing goggles' means to me.



The strap: very comfortable, very easy to adjust. I had to tighten it a bit from the initial settings and it was easy to do.

The seal: These goggles come with 3 interchangeable nosepieces. I swapped out the nosepiece after using them, and went with a smaller nosepiece, and the goggles fit better after that. I guess I have beady eyes or something. So even though the seal was very, very good on first use, it was even better once I used a smaller nosepiece.

Field of vision: wide. You can see really well in these goggles- which is what I liked about the Pro Anti-Fog. Field of vision is great.

Cost: $20

Where can I find them in Columbus? Dick's Sporting Goods.

No comments: