Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday - Monday

Sunday: 2.1 easy miles around Lake Heath

Monday: lift weights 5am, haven't done it for 2 weeks... felt OK this morning but I think I'll be sore later. It was impacting my swimming, so I stopped - but I feel a lot better when I lift, so I'm back at it.

Plan to swim 1 mile at lunch, then run 6 miles tonight after work.

Talked to a handful of people this weekend who were starting beginner's programs leading up to entering the Midtown Classic 5K here in Columbus.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Thanks for passing along the information on NationRun2008. By the time I read their blog they had already passed through the Macon area. but it was cool to read their blog yesterday about Columbus! I miss the Cannon!

I wont be at Albany but hopefully we will catch up at a race sometime soon. I am going to try and bring a bunch of Macon Tracksters over the the Country's 5K!