Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday

Great weather here. It was 62° after work tonight when I ran- which I did at Lake Heath, in the dark, using my headlamp. Sweet run.

So today was 1 mile swim, then 6.4 mile run. The swim was a little faster than usual... I got some new goggles and can see the other lanes more clearly. So I was doing my laps, and then noticed that someone a couple of lanes over had the audacity to swim faster than me, and I could see him, so I had to speed up. I hate it when that happens at the pool. It's worse if they're in the lane right next to me... that's the absolute worst. So I sped up on laps like 17-25 or something, that's why my time was better today by about 90 seconds.

Wow, tomorrow is Thursday already. Time flies. Probably another mile swim, then 6 mile or so run later. We'll see.

No comments: